Classic Wood Bench Seating
Constructed of southern yellow pine lumber – the standard in the telescopic industry. Interkal wood seats and front riser boards are richly finished in classic style to greatly enhance the appearance of any gymnasium or fieldhouse. Available with 22-, 24-, 26-, 30-, 32- and 33-inch back-to-back spacing and meets all code requirements. Features Include:
• All wood is dense southern yellow pine, grade BB or better.
• Laminated, edge glued and finger jointed construction on wood boards for greater strength and durability.
• Standard wood thickness: 1″ nominal (3/4″ actual).
• All boards finished on both sides and all edges.
• Seats and front risers are firmly secured every 36″ to welded steel seat supports which attach to the continuous nosebeam for excellent stability.
• Each board is triple-sanded and sealed with a moisture-resist urethane. A high-gloss urethane is applied for added protection and to accentuate the richness and beauty of the wood.